- Training Courses
- Peadiatric First Aid Course
Peadiatric First Aid Course
The purpose of this course is to provide a basic level of training to those who have care of young children.
First Aid is the immediate treatment given to a casualty before professional help arrives.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Childminders, Nannies and Babysitters.
- Teachers (Primary, Nursery and Junior).
- People working in or interested in working in the childcare field, or anyone with responsibility for the welfare of a child.
- Anatomical differences between children and adults
- Basic Life Support – including – CPR, Recovery Position, Choking
- Head Injuries
- Febrile Convulsions
- Burns and Scalds
- Eye Injuries
- Bleeding and Bandaging
- Electric Shock
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Accidental Hanging